We have all experienced Glass House Christianity at some point in our lives. What makes this term so tragic is that most of the time people who do not believe in Christianity have first hand experienced a Glass House Christian.
Examples resulting in Glass House Christianity:
• Gossiping – Talking about a person when they are not around.
• A do as I say, not as I do Christian aka hypocrite.
• Judging – Condemning someone for their past and present decisions, what they wear, etc.
• Pushy Christians – Pushing their belief on to you and ignoring the free will God gave.
• Christians without compassion.
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
The effects of this form of Christianity is detrimental to…
View original post 494 more words